Nowadays what kind of machine is the most popular for skin rejuvenation? No doubt, HIFU is the first choice.
HIFU, RF, IPL, fractional CO2 laser and some other machine all work on skin rejuvenation. But only HIFU works on the deeper layer, include subcutaneous tissue, SMAS and platysma.
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound: A Satisfactory Noninvasive Procedure for Facial and Neck Rejuvenation.
What is HIFU?
HIFU is called high intensity focused ultrasound. It is able to focus ultrasound to penetrate skin into SMAS layer without any damage. SMAS is the place where collagen grows and combines. HIFU stimulates the regrowth and recombination of collagen, thus it can achieve good results for wrinkle removal. HIFU achieve really noninvasive and non-surgical treatment.
What’s more, it can also decrease the fat on face, shape face contour, make your skin elastic and tighten.
What HIFU can do?
Lift and tight skin tissue of neck, chin, cheek and forehead, lift lines of eye skin.
Eliminate wrinkle of neck, forehead, marionette lines, nasolabial folds, and wrinkle around eyes.
Skin Texture Improve
Reshape the chin line, rebuild your beauty and skin elasticity.
Improving cell viability and activity, tight vaginal, enhancing vaginal sensibility.
What’s the advantages for HIFU treatment?
• Non-invasive and non-surgical treatment. No scar or pigment after treatment.
• No down time, quick and safe treatment.
• Better result for wrinkle removal.
• Penetrate deeply, hifu focus on dots, reach the layer that collagen regrowth and recombination. However, RF cannot reach deeply. This is also the reason why Hifu is better than RF.
• Easy operation. Operator can do treatment easily after training.